Permit Applications

  • Building Permit Application  This application should be used when applying for any residential or commercial permit to do building-related work. This applies to new construction as well as projects and remodeling. Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing work are also included.
  • Online Building Permit Portal: Apply for a Building Permit, Sign Permit, and Business Occupancy Permit 100% online through our iWorQ permitting portal including inspections and payments. 
  • Residential Building Plan Review Requirements (PDF): Verify your application meets the 2018 SC Building Code and ensure prompt plan review by Fountain Inn's Building Official and Permit Specialist.
  • Sign Permit Application: Zoning regulations govern the location, size, and type of signs allowed. This application is used for all temporary and permanent signs including modification of existing signs.
  • New Business Occupancy Permit Application (PDF): Verifies use is permitted under zoning. Used for all potential businesses before a Business License will be issued.