Open Gym is extended to the public for a time of unstructured Basketball play and is scheduled according to the City of Fountain Inn Parks & Recreation Master Calendar as well as the Greenville County Student Calendar, specifically Summer, Winter and Spring Break(s). Those who wish to participate are limited to first come first served, must adhere to the Activities Center Code of Conduct (see below) and must bring their own basketball. Children under the age of 15 are not allowed access to Open Gym without a parent or guardian who must also remain with the child at all times. While there is no fee to have access to Open Gym, individuals must check in and check out with Activities Center Staff. Please contact Beth Anne Zivitski, Activities Manager at 864-862-4675 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
Location: Activities Center- 610 Fairview Street- Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Activities Center Code of Conduct
The Fountain Inn Activities Center provides a positive, family-based environment for the community and is intended to be a welcoming and safe place for individuals. All facility users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner conducive to that environment, as well as, in a manner that most people would find reasonable and that does not infringe on the enjoyment of other participants. Persons who choose not to follow the Activities Center Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the premises
- Shirts and Shoes must be worn at all times
- Smoking, Vaping and Tobacco Products are strictly prohibited within the confines of the facility. Please use designated smoking areas only
- Alcohol is not permitted in the Activities Center at any time
- Weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited on the property
- Offensive language is not permitted in the Activities Center
- The Activities Center structure, furnishings and fixtures must be treated with care and respect at all times
- Must participate in programming and building use independently from FI Activities Center Staff or volunteers
- Maintain personal hygiene that is healthy and inoffensive
- Treat others with courtesy and consideration.
- Observe all state and local laws, policies, ordinances, and regulations